Loyalty and Referral Program Terms and Conditions
[Last updated: May 10, 2020]
These Loyalty and Referral Program Terms and Conditions (“T&C”) apply to Abacus Health Products Inc. (“Company,” or “Abacus”) loyalty and referral program (“Program”). We have designed the Program to give back to our customers and to any participants who will join the Program as will be further detailed below (“Participant”). By participating in the Program you agree to be bound by these T&C.
Abacus created the Program to reward its customers and prospective customers for either the orders they made through the online store on the website (“Website”) or when they interact with Abacus’ commercial materials, such as blogs, social media, etc. (“Social Media”), subject to the terms and conditions set forth herein.
Acceptance of the Terms
By signing up to the Program and submitting your information, placing an order through our website or otherwise engaging with our Social Media through the Program, you acknowledge that you have read, understood and agreed to the Terms. You agree to be bound by these Terms and to comply with all applicable laws and regulations regarding your use of the Program. You further acknowledge that these Terms constitute a binding legal contract between the Company and you. IF YOU DO NOT AGREE TO ALL OR PART OF THE TERMS HEREIN PLEASE DO NOT SIGN UP OR SUBMIT ANY INFORMATION THROUGH THE PROGRAM OR PARTICIPATE IN THE PROGRAM ANY MANNER. The Program is available only to Participants who are at least eighteen (18) years old.
- The Company reserves the right, under its sole discretion, to determine that Participant’s interaction did not meet the requirement of the Qualifying Activity and the Participant does not eligible for any Points.
- Company reserves the right, under its sole discretion, to void, cancel, suspend or withhold any Points, and shall be entitled to deduct such Points from Participant’s account, in the event that the Company deems, under its sole discretion, that the Participant is not eligible for such Points under this Program and Terms, including, without limitation, due to a breach or noncompliance with these T&C, applicable law, a fraudulent act or omission, or any misuse of this Program or the Terms.
- The Company also reserves the right to change, modify or discontinue the Program or these T&C at any time and for any reason, in a case that the changes will affect your Points, we will send you a notification of the said changes and you will have a limited period of time to use the Points you earned, otherwise they will be canceled.
- Subject to fulfillment of the terms under these T&C, a Participant shall be entitled to a reward of Points that can be converted into cash discount in future purchases in the online store on the website. The Points will be calculated based on the Participants earnings excluding any bonuses, promotions, and other considerations due under any programs, and solely according to the Company’s reports, so that each 10 points earned by Participant in the Program shall be equal to 1 US$ (“Points”).
- As with respect to each Qualifying Activity, the number of Points that can be owned by the Participant for meeting the requirements of a Qualifying Activity (e.g., number of Points for each purchase or number of Points for Social Media activity) shall be specified in the Qualifying Activity.
- Participant’s eligibility for Points shall be limited to a period of 12 months as of the date of the actual earning.
- All returns of products purchased using Points shall be subject to the company’s then current return policy.
- Points are not transferable.
- The Participant shall bear any and all taxes due in connection with any payments made using Points.
Except as expressly provided in these T&C and to the fullest extent allowable by law, the Program is provided “AS-IS”, the Company makes no other warranty of any kind, whether express, implied, statutory or otherwise, including, without limitation, warranties of merchantability, and fitness for a particular use or non-infringement or those arising in the course of or connected to its performance hereunder, and disclaims any such warranties. In addition, Company does not represent or warrant that the Program will be error free or that any errors will be corrected, or that the Referrer or Referee will profit or derive any economic benefit from it use of the Program.
These T&C are a supplement and do not replace the Terms, which its applicable provisions shall apply herein.
Entire Agreement: These T&C set forth the entire understanding between the parties with respect to the subject matter herein and supersedes all prior and contemporaneous written agreements and discussions concerning the subject matter of these T&C. In the event any clause of these T&C is determined to be void or unenforceable by a court of competent jurisdiction, such clause shall be interpreted as necessary to give maximum force to the provisions thereof, and the validity and enforceability of the remainder of these T&CS shall not be affected.
Severability: If any provision of these T&C or any part of them shall be determined to be partially void or unenforceable by any court or body of competent jurisdiction or by virtue of any legislation to which it is subject or by virtue of any other reason whatsoever, it shall be void or unenforceable to that extent only and no further and the validity and enforceability of any of the other provisions or the remainder of any such provision shall not be affected by such determination.
Changes to the Program and these T&C
The Company reserves the right to modify, correct, amend, the Program or these Terms at any time. Abacus will notify you regarding substantial changes of these T&C on the homepage or we will make best efforts to send you an e-mail regarding such material changes to the e-mail address that you provided in the registration form. Such substantial changes will take effect seven (7) days after such notice was provided. Otherwise, all other changes to these Terms are effective as of the stated “Last Modified” date and your continued use of the Program after the Last Modified date will constitute acceptance of, and agreement to be bound by, those changes.
If you have any questions or comments concerning this T&C, you are welcome to send us an e-mail at: [email protected]