CBDMEDIC™’s products are formulated with the highest quality natural ingredients available on the market. As an experienced pharmaceutical manufacturer, we know the importance of understanding exactly what goes into the products you put on your body. We invite and encourage you to fully explore all of the natural ingredients in our products.
- This natural wax transforms our mostly liquid formula into a creamy ointment, while also serving as a deep skin moisturizing emollient (soother and softener).
- This nutrient rich wax is gentle, hypoallergenic, and does not clog pores.
- With a high Vitamin A content, beeswax may also help aid the development of fresh, new skin
Fun Fact: Beeswax can be found in a wide range of foods and consumer products, from natural chewing gum to candles to cosmetics, even in beard creams and lipsticks.
- This naturally occurring compound is now one of the world’s most commonly used ingredient to preserve freshness!
- Sorbic acid is used as a preservative because of its natural antibiotic capabilities and its eﬀectiveness at inhibiting most common microorganisms that cause foods and products to spoil.
- Known to help against fungus, sorbic acid is also used in canned goods, including pickles, prunes, maraschino cherries, figs and prepared salads.
Fun Fact: Sorbic acid’s earliest use was against one of the deadliest toxins known to humankind, the bacteria Clostridium botulinum, which was causing botulism.
- This famous essential oil is known to be a natural compound with a very distinct aroma.
- Derived from the tea tree, which grows in damp, muddy environments, this oil was first used to ward off bacteria, viruses, and tropical skin threats.
- Long before science recognized its helpful properties, tea tree oil was a staple ingredient to correct various skin irregularities.
Fun Fact: Tea Tree oil is known as a “utility” oil, as people have been using it to treat acne, athlete’s foot, dermatitis and head lice for years.
- This essential oil is a soothing, cleansing ingredient that helps uniformly combine CBDMEDIC’s ingredients.
- Believed to balance the skin’s pH levels and regulate oil production, peppermint oil has been known to calm the spasms that cause muscle cramps.
Fun Fact: The US produces approximately 70% of the worlds peppermint supply.
- A well-known skin-moisturizing balm that helps the skin feel softer.
- Derived from the jojoba plant, a woody shrub that grows in desert regions, this oil
has been used to support the healing of a
wide range of common skin conditions.
- When applied to dry skin, jojoba oil forms a long-lasting moisture seal that continues to soften and rejuvenate over time.
- Contains powerful soothing properties,
making it ideal for applying on highly
irritated areas of the skin.
Fun Fact: Jojoba seed oil can be used as a conditioner for dry and frizzy hair, replenishing moisture and improving texture.
CBD Hemp Extract
- Present in the cannabis plant (Cannabis sativa L) industrial hemp variety are various natural compounds beneficial for skin health.
- These include essential fatty acids (EFAs), terpenes, and cannabinoids (“CBD”) without THC. These compounds are known for their nourishing, moisturizing properties for the skin and area tissue.
- These compounds do not cause the high feeling often associated with the THC found in marijuana.
Fun Fact: Hemp is simpler to grow than soybeans, cotton or corn because it requires little water and can thrive in low-quality soil.
- This essential oil provides calming and cooling eﬀects to the skin, which many people find helpful for temporary relief of minor aches and pains.
- Eases and soothes hurting joints
from conditions like arthritis.
Fun Fact: Aside from being koala bears’ main diet and favorite snack, eucalyptus leaves contain this favorite essential oil for relieving sore throats and seasonal allergies.
- Extracted from cottonseed, this oil binds ingredients, providing the highest formulation stability and compatibility with all our ingredients
- Cotton, known as nature’s unique fiber and food plant, contains cottonseed oil which is a powerful moisturizer, high in antioxidants and rich in vitamin E, linoleic acid, and oleic acid
Fun Fact: Cottonseed Oil is 100% edible, used in salad dressings, baked goods, etc.
- This essential oil contains the compound eugenol, that can help reduce swelling and irritation.
- Eugenol contains natural anti-inflammatory properties that may reduce swelling and irritation
Fun Fact: Did your dentist ever recommend clove oil for a toothache?! Clove is often applied to the gums as a local anesthetic.
- This pain-relieving and swelling reduction compound is extracted from the bark of Asian evergreen trees.
- Camphor is readily absorbed through the skin and produces a sensation of heat. As an anti-irritant, it causes a numbing eﬀect when used topically.
Fun Fact: You can rub camphor as a decongestant on your chest when you are suffering from the flu
- This powerful organic compound, extracted from natural mint, has pain-relieving properties.
- Menthol creates a cooling sensation and increases blood ﬂow to areas aﬀected by sprains, arthritis, and muscle spasms to enable increased movement.
Fun Fact: Menthol is a main ingredient in
cough drops, which cools your throat and relieves pain!